We partner with various organisations across industries in both the private and public sectors who face many complex people challenges. Ultimately, organisations engage us because they want proven solutions, effective methodologies, and dedicated consultants. We have experts in the field of change and communications who are fully trained in best practice change and communications models. We use a deep understanding of people, their core needs and their underlying drivers to increase engagement in new business initiatives and strategies.
As part of the Strategic Momentum Group community, our people continually develop their own skills and support each other to share ideas, consider different approaches, solve client problems and leverage experience. Our team’s ongoing professional development adds more value for our clients and enables us to actively transfer skills to our client's. This increases sustainability and reduces reliance on external consultants.
- A challenge or opportunity is identified within the organisation that requires specialist skills in the area of change and/or communications
- We identify members of our team who we think would be well suited to the project, based on their skills and cultural fit
- The business representative meets, interviews and selects the most appropriate team member/s
- This team member undergoes an induction to bring the team member up to speed as quickly as possible
- The team member/s commence the engagement
- Team members are continually supported through fortnightly out of hours catch ups with SMG managers and also have access to the SMG Brains Trust to help solve challenging problems for the client